2 Days Bwindi Gorilla safari
Top Destinations/Parks to Visit:
- Bwindi Forest National ParkThe Impenetrable Forest of Mountain Gorillas
- Entebbe International AirportFor your flight departure & arrival plans
Activities to do on this Safari:
- Gorilla Tracking in Bwindi
- Bird watching
2 Days Bwindi Gorilla safari
2 days Bwindi gorilla safari tour starts from Kigali – Rwanda northwards to either Southern Bwindi through Chanika Border post to Kisoro. Alternatively, set off from Kigali through Katuna border post and traverse the scenic Kigezi highlands commonly referred to as “the Switzerland of Africa” to Ruhija – the northern sector of Bwindi.
2 days Bwindi gorilla safari gives you the ultimate Rwanda Uganda gorilla trekking experience as you cross borders to see the gentle giants of Bwindi impenetrable forest National Park, the magical endless rain forest that will have a lot to offer you and surely quench your thirst for adventure. This 2 days Bwindi gorilla safari starts from Kigali. or travelers who are near the following towns: Kisoro, Mbarara, Kabale and Mgahinga National Park.
Tour highlights for 2 days Bwindi gorilla safari
- An hour interaction with Mountain Gorilla in Bwindi
- Viewing of the Magnificent greenery of Kisoro hills
- Tracking different Gorilla family groups
- Guided walk in Bwindi Village
- Services of an English speaking driver / guide
- Batwa cultural tour
- Ground transport per 4WD safari vehicle
- Airport transfers
DAY 1 : TRAVEL FROM KIGALI CITY TO BWINDI FOREST NATIONAL PARK
After your breakfast, you will be picked up from your hotel by the guide / driver to embark on your journey to Bwindi impenetrable forest National Park. Upon your arrival, you will check into your safari lodge, get some refreshments and head out for a Batwa trail experience. Return from your adventure with these interesting people for dinner and overnight at your lodge.
DAY 2 : TREKKING / TRACKING GORILLA IN BWINDI PARK AND TRANSFER TO KIGALI ( RWANDA )
Wake up to a delicious breakfast and set out with your packed lunch to the park headquarters for briefing about the Bwindi Gorilla tracking activity. After your briefing, you will walk slowly into the thick canopies of Bwindi forest National Park in search of the gentle giants( Mountain gorillas ).Spend an hour with these beautiful creatures observing them and taking lots of pictures. Return to your lodge for some refreshments and check out of the safari lodge to begin your drive back to Kigali City
- A Gorilla permit (at US$600 each)
- Transport in a 4×4 safari vehicle
- Lunch and bottled drinking water
- A professional English speaking tour driver/guide
- Park entry fees and Guiding
- Ground transport and Flights to Kabale or Kisoro but can be arranged on request
- Accommodation but can be arranged on request
- Personal expenses such as beverages and tips given to staff
Interested in this tour?
Or Send us a direct email to: email@example.com
- Local Flight from Entebbe to Kihihi – Western Uganda
- Gorilla Trekking in Bwindi Impenetrable Forest
- Nature Treks & Jungle Safari
Best Time to Visit
The best wildlife viewing months in Uganda and Rwanda are during the Dry seasons from June to August and December to February. Primate walks in the forest are a big part of any safari in Rwanda. The habitat of rainforests is, by default, very wet, and one can’t avoid rain completely.
How to Obtain Tourist Entry Visa
The most easier way of getting a visa to Uganda is by purchasing it at the entry point, Entebbe Airport or any border station. This is very possible for tourists. All you need to do is pay USD 50, fill in the application form with passport dates and information. The visa fee of USD 50 usually runs for 90 days.