3 days Rwanda wildlife safari
Top Destinations/Parks to Visit:
- Kibale Forest National ParkHome of the mighty Chimpanzees alias "the man’s closet cousins"
- Bwindi Impenetrable Forest For Gorilla Trekking & Wildlife Safari scenery experience
- Queen Elizabeth National Parkfor Tree-climbing lions, elephants.
Activities to do on this Safari:
- Chimpanzee Tracking
- Wildlife Game Drives & Gorilla Trekking
3 Days Rwanda Wildlife Safari
A 3 days Rwanda private safari, which starts and finishes in Kigali. This safari takes you to Akagera National Park with its beautiful undulating plains, its woodlands and sprawling lakes and wetlands. The game in the park is steadily increasing, with elephant, buffalo, giraffe, hippo, crocodile and different antelope beginning to be seen. Akagera has a good selection of savannah birds and raptors, and is rich in waterbirds including papyrus endemics.
Detailed Safari Itinerary
Day 1: Arrival in Kigali
Arrive at Kanombe (Kigali) airport. Meet, greet and start for drive to the east of Rwanda to Akagera National Park bordering Tanzania. Game drive in the park to see a variety of birds and animals such as elephant, giraffe, buffalo, spotted hyena, hippo, and crocodiles. [Approximate driving time: 3 hours].
Overnight: Akagera Lodge
Day 2: Game Drives in Akagera National Park
Go for game drives in the park. A canoe ride on Lake Ihema is very rewarding for seeing the large number of hippo, the huge Nile crocodile and birds.
Overnight: Akagera Lodge
Meal Plan: Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner.
Day 3: Return to Kigali
An early morning game drive. Lunch and return to Kigali.[Approximate driving time: 3 hours].
- UWA Gorilla Trekking Permit – $600
- Park Entrance Fees
- Meals as per Itinerary
- 4×4 Safari Transportation to/from airport
- English Speaking Tour Guide/Driver
- Tourist Entry Visa
- International Flight Tickets
- Travel Insurance
- Items of Personal Nature
- Tips and Gratuities
Interested in this tour?
Or Send us a direct email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Kibale Forest Chimpanzee Tracking
- Wildlife Game Drives in Queen ElizabethBoth Lake Mburo & Queen Elizabeth parks
- Gorilla Trekking Jungle Safari in BwindiIn Bwindi Impenetrable Forest
Best Time to Visit
The best wildlife viewing months in Uganda and Rwanda are during the Dry seasons from June to August and December to February. Primate walks in the forest are a big part of any safari in Rwanda. The habitat of rainforests is, by default, very wet, and one can’t avoid rain completely.
How to Obtain Tourist Entry Visa
The most easier way of getting a visa to Uganda is by purchasing it at the entry point, Entebbe Airport or any border station. This is very possible for tourists. All you need to do is pay USD 50, fill in the application form with passport dates and information. The visa fee of USD 50 usually runs for 90 days.