4 days Rwanda wildlife Tour
Top Destinations/Parks to Visit:
- Kibale Forest National ParkHome of the mighty Chimpanzees alias "the man’s closet cousins"
- Bwindi Impenetrable Forest For Gorilla Trekking & Wildlife Safari scenery experience
- Queen Elizabeth National Parkfor Tree-climbing lions, elephants.
Activities to do on this Safari:
- Chimpanzee Tracking
- Wildlife Game Drives & Gorilla Trekking
4 Days Rwanda Wildlife Tour
The 4-day Rwanda safari in Rwanda includes Gorilla trekking in Volcanoes national park, Game drives in Akagera national park and Kigali city tour. The safari starts and ends in Kigali.
- Day 01: Arrival, Airport pick-up
- Day 02: Transfer to Akagera national park
- Day 03: Game drive in Akagera national park
- Day 04: Transfer back to Kigali
Detailed Safari Itinerary
Day 1: Airport pick-up
On arrival at Kigali airport, our company representative will pick you and transfer to the lodge for a rest. Overnight stay at Mille Colline / Kigali Serena Hotel / The Manor Hotel.
Day 2: Transfer to Akagera national park
After breakfast transfer transfer to Akagera national park for an afternoon boat cruise on lake Ihema. Expect to see buffaloes, crocodiles, hippos, numerous water birds among others. Overnight stay at Akagera Safari Lodge
Day 3: Game drive in Akagera national park
After a morning breakfast enjoy a game drive in Akagera national park. Expect to encounter some members of the Big Five including the Hippos, elephants, buffaloes, etc; giraffes, warthogs, waterbucks and different antelope species. Overnight stay at Akagera Safari Lodge.
Day 4: Transfer back to Kigali
On reaching Kigali, visit the Gisozi Genocide Memorial site, the handicrafts shops, etc. Later our tour guide will transfer you to Kigali airport for you scheduled flight.
End of safari.
- UWA Gorilla Trekking Permit – $600
- Park Entrance Fees
- Meals as per Itinerary
- 4×4 Safari Transportation to/from airport
- English Speaking Tour Guide/Driver
- Tourist Entry Visa
- International Flight Tickets
- Travel Insurance
- Items of Personal Nature
- Tips and Gratuities
Interested in this tour?
Or Send us a direct email to: email@example.com
- Kibale Forest Chimpanzee Tracking
- Wildlife Game Drives in Queen ElizabethBoth Lake Mburo & Queen Elizabeth parks
- Gorilla Trekking Jungle Safari in BwindiIn Bwindi Impenetrable Forest
Best Time to Visit
The best wildlife viewing months in Uganda and Rwanda are during the Dry seasons from June to August and December to February. Primate walks in the forest are a big part of any safari in Rwanda. The habitat of rainforests is, by default, very wet, and one can’t avoid rain completely.
How to Obtain Tourist Entry Visa
The most easier way of getting a visa to Uganda is by purchasing it at the entry point, Entebbe Airport or any border station. This is very possible for tourists. All you need to do is pay USD 50, fill in the application form with passport dates and information. The visa fee of USD 50 usually runs for 90 days.