Jacana Safri Lodge – Up Market Luxury Lodge in Queen Elizabeth Park
Jacana safari lodge is suited in the heart of Queen Elizabeth National Park. It’s positioned at the periphery of Uganda’s biggest Crater Lake with a tree house lodge. The fragile use of rocks, ropes, wood, natural furniture blend well with the sweet melodies of the tropical hardwood forest. The evenings are usually occupied with camp fire that gives a memorable experience to all visitors. The Uganda safari lodge is well known for its standard accommodation with better facilities.
The lodge has well designed accommodation with about 10 lavish chalets along with a family cottage. The lodge provides a favorable atmosphere to all visitors with facilities such as ensuits,Verandah along with big windows that give a magnificent view of lake Nyamusingire.This view will enable you enjoy a good morning breakfast served by a waiter. The fragile use of rocks, ropes, wood, natural furniture blend well with the sweet melodies of the tropical hardwood forest.
The Bar and the restaurant are literally suspended over the lake with a stunning view as you have a drink, lunch or dinner at the lodge. You can even watch the animals while you eat. The food is superb and prepared to International Standards. Lovely and kind service by an attentive staff and here you are overlooking the largest crater lake in Uganda
- Huge fireplace.
- Dinning room and the main bar
- Restaurant with both international and local foods
- Swimming pool
- Sundowner bar that overlooks Lake Nyamusingire
- Seven luxury chalets with Unique theme of their own
- Running showers and flushing toilets
- Furnished rooms
- Enclosed veranda with large panoramic windows
- Superb veranda with large panoramic windows
- Launch boat cruising on Kazinga channel
- Kayaking on Lake Nymusingire
- Wildlife drives along with game viewing
- Adventurous Forest walks